The beautiful city of Szentendre is located 30-40 minutes away from the center of Budapest. We invite you to join us on a trip to this beautiful town and to combine it with a fantastic wine tasting experience.
The city of Szentendre is loved by locals and visitors. It is often referred to as a city of arts (and artists), simply because of its special atmosphere and look. If you decide to join us on a wine tasting trip to Szentendre you will not only be able to taste wine, but you will of course have time to discover the beauties of the city itself.
Our Szentendre excursion lasts for about five hours and the program looks like this:
- Pick up at your Budapest hotel
- Short guided tour in Szentendre
- A visit the to marzipan museum
- Approximately 45-60 minutes of free time
- Wine tasting of seven Hungarian wines (including sweet white wine from Tokaj)
- Three course lunch with a glass of wine served
- Travel back to Budapest
The price for the trip is 65 Euro per person and the minimum amount of participants required are four persons. The trip is always arranged as a private trip, so we have no chance of accepting groups consisting of less than 4 persons.
Recommended start from Budapest for this program is 10.00, but it can also be later (latest 15.00).