Why wait for a couple of hours or until tomorrow? Join us on a private guided tour in Budapest starting right from the airport!
When we originally invented this tour it was for the purpose of helping a group of tourists that had five hours at the airport in transit before their next flight. They asked us if we could show them Budapest in a couple of hours before returning them to the airport, and thus this tour was born.
Since then we have never repeated the tour in that way, but we have had hundreds of tours with tourists who decide to take the Budapest sightseeing tour directly from the airport.
On this tour our driver and guide will meet you at the airport and you will be taken directly on a guided tour. From you sit in the car at the airport till you arrive at the hotel the trip will last for about 2 1/2 hours and during this time you will see the most important attractions in Budapest. You will leave the car at least twice during the trip to stretch your legs and walk around on some of the most important sights in Budapest, and our guide will even give you something to drink (a cold beer or a bottle of water) and some small Hungarian snacks.
Practical information about the trip
- The driver will pick you up at the airport
- The guide will meet you after about 15 minutes of driving
- You will be given a sightseeing tour directly showing you the most important sights of Budapest
- You will leave the car at least twice during the trip
- A bottle of water or a cold beer and some Hungarian snack is included in the program
- The tour lasts for about 2 1/2 hours starting with the departure from the airport
- Drop-off will be at your Budapest hotel
Prices for the airport transfer with guided tour
- 1-2 persons: 120 Euro
- 3-4 persons: 140 Euro
- 5-6 persons: 160 Euro
- 7-8 persons: 180 Euro
- 9-10 persons: 200 Euro
- Larger group? No problem, we can fix that as well!
Book an airport transfer with a guided tour in Budapest right now!